Culture: A family-owned company where care and belonging are at the core of who we are.
Pride: With roots going back over 80 years, HCS has built a strong reputation for safety, quality, and close community ties.
Opportunity: HCS offers employees career growth, development, and equal opportunity to advance professionally and personally.
- Over ½ of our current foreman were promoted from within our hourly work force.
- We offer an Education Assistance Program to assist employees seeking higher formal education.
Safe Work Environment: HCS has a comprehensive safety program with a world-class safety record
- A Recordable Injury Rate that is a fraction of the national construction industry average
- ZERO lost time injuries for over 4 years running!
- 2020 Winner, Kentucky Association of Highway Contractors Safety Award
Security: HCS provides fair and competitive compensation, and a full package of year-round benefits to support employees health, wellness, and financial security
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term Disability Insurance at no cost to employee
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match